Object: information on preventive measures COVID-19
In accordance with all the compliant and necessary measures issued by the Ministry of Health, National Institute of Health and government authorities against the spread of the virus Covid-19, ARM S.r.l.s. adopts all the necessary precautions in order to be able to work safely for the benefit of staff and customers that take part in the activity.
Hence in view of this and in compliance with the DPCM issued on 24th April 2020 and the following, the Costumer declares under his own responsibility (self-declaration in compliance with Articles 46 and 47 of Presidential Decree 445/2000 – personal data will be processed exclusively for the purpose of prevention of Covid-19 infection as per the Information Notice pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 – GDPR) :
- to accept and respect the behavioural methods and the guiding principles, as mentioned in the document: “Safe tours” protocol (point 1 to 11) of which I took note at the following entry “ “safe tours Protocol”;
- Not to be positive to Covid-19 and to not be undergoing quarateen;
- not to have been in contact with Covid-19 positive people in the last 14 days and to not come from risk areas according to WHO;
- not to present any flu or Covid-19 symptom or fever over 37.5°C ( 99.5°F);
- to release ARM S.r.l.s. from any liability connected to any claim of allowance, refund, compensation, damage claim, reimburse ecc. of any nature also by third parties, in case of Covid-19 infection;
- in case of loss and/or damage of the radioguides referred to point 2 of “safe tours” protocol, of which I took note in this website at the moment of the purchase through the flag of the entry “ I accept safe tours procedure”, I oblige myself to pay a penalty to ARM S.r.l.s. In case of loss and/or damage of the amplification system the sum total of the penalty is € 180,00 (+ VAT) for the receptors and € 250,00 (+ VAT) for the transmitter.
Pursuant to the combined provisions of Articles 1341 and 1342 of the Italian Civil Code, the mandatory flag you enter in order to proceed with the payment of the services is valid as double acknowledgement and full acceptance of the documents: “safe tours” procedure and “safe tour” protocol as well as of the penalty in both of them entered and agreed upon in case of loss and/or damage of the radioguides (receptors/transmitters).
Moreover ARM S.r.l.s. reaffirm that if affected by flu symptoms it is necessary to call the doctor and stay at home. It is also recommended to follow the safety measures disposed by the Italian national Health Authority which are periodically updated in relation to the evolution of the phenomenon.
In order to preserve your safety and the one of our staff, we recommend to inform us immediately in case you suspect to have been infected or of having contact with people who manifested symptoms of a respiratory infection (fever, caught, respiratory distress) and/or people at risk.
“Safe Tours” Protocol
New ways to live unique experiences safely (point 1 to 11)
How to book
1. Booking is mandatory and valid only after the purchase;
2. The payment is made online on the website www.exploratour.it or on-site prior appointment that can be made through the following contacts: 0100995560 and/or [email protected]
The safe tour provides for:
3. sanitization of the radioguides to keep distance;
4. Hand sanitizing gel is available to the participants throughout the entire experience.
New procedure “safe tour”
5. We invite you to arrive at least 30 minutes before the starting of the tour in order to manage the acredictment and the departure of the “safe tours”.
6. To take part in the visit, it is mandatory to equip yourself with facial mask and wire headphones provided with universal inlet AUX. If the participant isn’t equipped with a mask and/or headphones it will be possible to buy them at the departure. Masks will be sold at the price of €0,50 each and the single use headset will be sold at €2,50;
7. We invite you to sanitize your hands with sanitizing gel that will be available at the moment of the pickup of the radio and during its delivery to the person in charge at the end of the tour;
8. Moreover at the moment of the pickup of the radio, we ask you to confirm again the acceptance of the “safe tours” protocol, that you have already accepted on this site through the mandatory flag to proceed to the purchase of the services. This flag applies as complete acceptance of this document named as “procedure and protocol “safe tours ”.
During the tour
9. We invite you always to keep a safe interpersonal distance of at least 1meter (3 feet) both with the guide and the other participants;
10. The guide will bring a bottle of sanitizing gel that will be at the disposal of any participant.
At the end of the tour
11. Sanitize your hand with the sanitizing gel before handing back the radioguides to the guide.
Last update: 13rd January 2021